The Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Admission List 2020/2021. The FUTMINNA Admission Lists have been released for the 2020 academic year.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) post UTME screening exercise, that the management of the institution has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university various first-degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
FUTMINNA undergraduate admission list has been uploaded online.
admission list is simply the names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission into an institution. Admission lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of the admission screening exercise.
How to Check FUTMINNA Admission List.
- Go to the FUTMINNA admission status checking portal at https://eportal.futminna.edu.ng/adms/.
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number and One of Your Names in the required columns.
- Click “Submit” to access your FUTMINNA admission status.
Note: THIS PROVISIONAL ADMISSION IS SUBJECT TO YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF JAMB ADMISSION AND PRINTING OUT OF ADMISSION LETTER FROM JAMB WEBSITE.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
ALTERNATIVELY, candidates can also access their FUTMINNA admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.