The Federal Polytechnic Bida School Fees Portal has been enabled for payment of school fees for both stale and fresh students of the Polytechnic.
The Management of the Federal Polytechnic Bida has enabled its portal for payment of fees. Returning and National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) students of the institution can follow the procedures below to pay their fees.
See Also: How to Check Federal Polytechnic Bida Semester Results Online.
Federal Polytechnic Bida School Fees Portal: How to Pay Fees Online.
Having done that, please follow the procedures below to complete your fees payment.
- Log on to the school portal http://eportal.fedpolybida.edu.ng/
- Log in to the portal with your Registration Number (Fresh Students) or Matriculation Number (Returning)
- Navigate and click on the Generate Invoice tab.
- Click Payment to link to REMITA
- Kindly follow the prompt to make the payment.
- After Payment, proceed with course registration.
NB: All payments options (i.e using MASTER, VERVE and VISA ATM cards and generation of RRR to pay cash in the bank) must be made through the school portal only.
For Enquiries Call 08152205100 or email@example.com between 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM, Monday to Friday