Federal Polytechnic Bida Academic Calendar 2018/2019. Fed Poly Bida Academic Calendar for 2018/2019 Academic Session has been released.
The management of the Federal Polytechnic Bida (BIDAPOLY) has released the official academic calendar.
Federal Polytechnic Bida Academic Calendar serves as an information source and planning document for students, faculty, staff, and departments, as well as outside organizations. The calendar includes registration dates, class start dates, add/drop deadlines, exam dates and more.
Federal Polytechnic Bida Academic Calendar
- Thursday 21st – All fresh and returning students including SIWES students returns to Campus
- Friday 22nd – Submission of application for Registration/Renewal of Association clubs to Students affairs Directorates
- Monday 25th – Lectures Starts for all Students [New and Old]
- Monday 11th – Late Registration [with Surcharge] for all Students Begins
- Tuesday 12th – All academic Departments holds Orientation for their Fresh Students
- Wednesday 13th – All Schools to hold their Orientation
- Thursday 14th – Polytechnic Orientation holds
- Friday 15th – Matriculation Ceremony for New Students / Close of Registration
- Saturday 25th – End of Lectures for all Students
- Monday 27th – Registration for Post-Semester commences
- Monday 27th – Saturday 8th – Revision for all Students/CBT Exams and Practicals
- Monday 10th – First Semester Examinations begins for all Students
- Saturday 29th – End of First Semester Examinations.