The Delta State Polytechnic Otefe-Oghara (DESPO) HND admission application form for the 2022/2023 academic session has been released.
The management of the Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe Oghara (DESPO) hereby invites applications from suitable and qualified candidates for admission into their various Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes admission for the 2022/2023 academic session.
DESPO HND Courses/Programmes.
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration and Management
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering (Power & Machines and Electronic & Telecommunication Options).
- Mechanical Engineering (Power & Plant and Manufacturing Options)
- Science Laboratory Technology(SLT) with options in:
- Environmental Biology
- Physics Electronics
DESPO HND Admission Requirements
- National Diploma from NBTE Accredited Polytechnic with at least lower credit.
- Evidence of participation in Industrial Training (ID for one year.
- Five (5) O’Level credit passes in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language.
- Candidates with pass in ND must have at least two (2) years post-ND qualification experience.
How to Apply for DESPO HND Admission Form
- Log on to www.ogharapoly.edu.ng then click on HND Application Form.
- Click the payment button to pay a non-refundable processing fee of Ten Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N 10,500.00) made online with Verve or Master debit card (ATM Card).
- Fill the online application form with the required information and submit.
- Print two (2) copies of the online acknowledgement form to conclude the registration.
Screening & Requirements;
Screening shall hold at a date to be communicated later at the various Departments.
Candidates are advised to come with writing materials and HB Pencil
Prospective Candidates should come to the screening exercise with the following documents:
- Four (4) recent passport-sized photographs with one each attached to the application/screening form and the two acknowledgement cards.
- Bursary receipt for the form purchased
- Certificates/Statements of Result
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- JAMB Admission Letter or regularization
Closing Date: Closing date yet to be announced.