DELSU Post UTME Admission Form – The Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU) Post UTME admission screening form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. Interested candidates should see the DELSU Cut Off mark, Post UTME screening date, and full application details below.
The management of the Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU) is inviting application from suitably qualified candidates who applied to the university in the 2020 UTME examination and meet the minimum cut off mark as stated by the institution. The Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU) cut off mark for the 2020/2021 Post UTME screening is 170.
SEE ALSO: List of Courses Offered at DELSU.
Latest Update: The sales of the 2020 Post-UTME application form which was earlier scheduled to close on 6th November 2020 has now been extended until further notice.
DELSU Post UTME Eligibility.
- Candidates who chose DELSU as the first choice of University and scored 170 and above..
How to Apply for DELSU Post UTME Admission.
Candidates are required to visit www.delsuonline.com to generate a virtual PIN with N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only). Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
Ensure that Jamb Registration Number and Names are correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained.
PROCEDURE TO GENERATE VIRTUAL PIN
- Visit delsuonline.com
- Click Apply for Admission
- Click Start
- Select screening exercise
- Click Apply
- Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
- Submit the form and generate PIN
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment or Pay online
- After payment return back to delsuonline.com to print acknowledgement slip.
a. Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately for payment, as it will become invalid six (6) hours after generation.
b. Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
c. Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with candidates on dates of screening and venue.
- Candidates will be communicated on the date and time for screening in due course.
- Candidates are expected to come along with photocopies of their credentials i.e. UTME result slip, SSCE/WASC result, the local government of origin and birth certificate,
- Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
Warning: Applicants and parents are hereby strongly advised to contact only through WhatsApp messages the listed telephone numbers: 08035466066, 08036761436 and University website www.delsu.edu.ng and www.portal.delsu.edu.ng for more information.