The Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU) Admission List 2023/2024. The DELSU Admission Lists have been released for the 2021 academic year.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for the Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka, 2023/2024 post UTME and also participated in the screening exercise that they can now check their admission status.
admission list is simply the names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission into an institution. Admission lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of admission screening exercise.
How to Check DELSU Admission List.
1) Go to Delta State University Abraka admission status checking portal at https://delsu.edu.ng/checkadmission.aspx.
2) Type in your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ in the space provided,
3) Finally, click the ‘Print’ button to access your DELSU admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to ACCEPT or REJECT their admission offer on the JAMB CAPS portal
Candidates successfully admitted into the Delta State University (DELSU) first degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
Candidates that are yet to be admitted are advised not to pay money to anybody for admission. Admission is free.
You can also access your DELSU admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your DELSU admission status.