- September intake: 1st February 2019
- February intake: 1st September 2019
Danish Government Scholarship Eligibility
- Candidates from a non-EU/EEA country and be eligible to pay tuition fees. The scholarship will be awarded to the best qualified of the eligible applicants.
- All eligible applicants who are offered a study place, will automatically be considered for the scholarship. No separate application is needed.
Danish Government Scholarship Selection Criteria
The best-qualified candidates based on points will be awarded the scholarship. Please look under the section “Entry requirements” for each programme. All documentation must be available before application deadline, to make sure that we can process your application.
Value of Award: The scholarship consists of two parts: full tuition fee waiver and a grant, to help cover living costs amounting to DKK 6090 per month before taxes.
How to Apply for Danish Government Scholarship
- It is important to go through all application requirements on the Programme Webpage see link below) before applying
For more information, visit the Danish Government Scholarship