How to Check MAPOLY Semester Result Online | The Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, MAPOLY semester results can now be accessed online via the school portal.
The management of the Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta (MAPOLY ) has enabled its result portal for returning students to access their semester results online. On that note, returning students of the university should follow the procedures below to check their results.
See Also: MAPOLY Course Registration Portal: How to Register Courses.
How To Check MAPOLY Semester Results Online.
You can view your results online via the institution’s portal. Please note that results appear online as they are uploaded. In case you check and it is not online yet, you may check back.
- Log on to the school website www.mapoly.edu.ng
- Navigate to the left hand side of the website and click on fresh students if you are in ND 1 or returning students if you are old student.
- Login with your email address and password.
- Navigate and click on my result
- Select the session and semester results you want to check and submit
- The results will be displayed right before you.
See Also: MAPOLY School Fees Portal: How to Pay Fees Online.
For further details, you may send an enquiry email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call any of these numbers +2347060937492
pls I want to know maybe ND statement of result is ready for the person that have extra year 2016/2017 and did it in 2018
To confirm if extra year result for 2018 is out
Y cant I view my result, all I get is that it as not been published for the year 2011/12 and 2012/2013
Why results haven’t been published… What is the course and solution for that? Thanks
I want to know is second batch list is out for 2021