The Bayero University, Kano (BUK) Admission List 2020/2021. The BUK Admission Lists have been released for the 2020 academic year.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Bayero University, Kano (BUK) post UTME screening exercise that the school authority has released the names of successfully admitted candidates.
BUK admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session is now available online.
admission list is simply the names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission into an institution. Admission lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of admission screening exercise.
How to Check BUK Admission List.
Currently, you can only access your BUK admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your BUK admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer —
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking.
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to http://mybuk.buk.edu.ng/myBUKAdmission/.
- Supply Your JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- Select your state of origin and your Gender.
- Finally, click on the ‘Generate Admission Letter’ to see if you have been admitted into BUK.
- All newly admitted students are STRONGLY ADVISED to print a copy of their unofficial admission letter in the link below. Please note that the letter is generated FREE OF CHARGE and would be required during the screening exercise.
- Students are also advised to check their admission status on the Jamb site and download the Jamb Admission letter in addition to the unofficial BUK Admission letter.