The Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) school fees portal for newly and returning students have been reopened for the 2018/2019 academic session.
The management of the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) wishes to inform all the newly admitted and returning students that the institution has opened the school fees payment portal for the 2018/2019 academic session.
All admitted Students are to note that payments must be made on or before 15th November, 2018.
SEE ALSO: AKSU Academic Calendar 2018/2019.
How to Pay AKSU School Fees Online.
- Visit www.portal.aksu.edu.ng.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and the Access Code written on the Bio data form on the student login panel. (The Bio data is the form that was completed after payment of Acceptance fees).
- On the dashboard, click PAYMENT to proceed. Select 100 level, then FIRST semester and click “PAY”
- Select payment platform “BANK”
- Print the pre-analysis and proceed to any commercial bank to make payment for school fees, using eTranzact platform.