Adamawa State University (ADSU) Academic Calendar 2018/2019. ADSU Academic Calendar for 2nd semester 2018/2019 Academic Session has been released.
The management of Adamawa State University (ADSU) has released the official undergraduate academic calendar for the 2018/2019 academic year.
Adamawa State University (ADSU) Academic Calendar serves as an information source and planning document for students, faculty, staff, and departments, as well as outside organizations. The calendar includes registration dates, class start dates, add/drop deadlines, exam dates and more.
ADSU Academic Calendar.
FIRST SEMESTER 2018/2019.
- Resumption/Registration of new students – 29th April to 11th May 2019
- Late Registration for new students – 13th to 18th May 2019
- First Semester Lectures for new students – 29th April to 29th July 2019
- Matriculation – 20th May 2019
- Resumption/Registration for returning students – 11th to 25th May 2019
- Late Registration for returning students – 27th May to 1st June 2019
- First Semester Lectures for returning students – 10th June – 31st August 2019
- Revision – 2nd to 7th September 2019
- First Semester Examination – 19th August to 19th September 2019
- First Semester Break – 20th September to 25th September 2019
SECOND SEMESTER 2018/2019.
- ADSU Resumption (All students) – 26th September 2019
- Second Semester Lectures – 30th September — 9th December 2019
- SUG Week 12th — 17th November 2019
- National Day — 1st October 2019
- Id-el Moulud — 10th November 2019
- Second Semester Examinations – 12th December — 30th January 2020
- End of year break – 21st December — 5th January 2020
- Resumption for New Students – 17th February 2020
Consideration of Results:
- Departmental Board – 20th February 2020
- Faculty Board – 22nd February 2020
- Senate Business Committee- 27th February — 2nd March 2020
- Senate meeting (for Result) – 5th March 2020
- Resumption date for 2019/2020 – 9th March 2020