The Abia State University, Uturu (ABSU) Post UTME & DE Screening Form for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Abia State University, Uturu (ABSU) Post UTME & DE Screening Exercise for the 2019/2020 academic session.
SEE ALSO: ABSU Cut Off Mark for 2019/2020 Admissions.
ABSU Post UTME Eligibility.
All candidates who selected Abia State University as their First or Second choice, those who intend to change to ABSU as their First choice and those who did not use ABSU as their choice at all but want to be admitted into the University, who scored up to the University cut-off of 160 and above in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
How to Apply for ABSU Post UTME & DE Form.
- Eligible candidates should Log on to the ABSU portal (portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and generate an invoice.
- Proceed to any branch of our designated Banks listed below and pay N2,000.00 only.
- ABSU Microfinance Bank;
- Polaris (Skye) Bank Plc;
- Zenith Bank Plc;
- First Bank Plc;
- Ecobank Plc,
- Fidelity Bank Plc;
- Union Bank Plc;
- UBA Plc.
- Get back to the ABSU portal (portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and click on the Applicant.
- Select ABSU Aptitude Test
- Complete the Application Form, ensure you upload a clear passport photograph to avoid rejection of candidate and download a copy as an evidence of registration.
CLOSING DATE: The closing date for the registration of the Aptitude test is Friday, 19th July 2019.
ABSU aptitude test would hold on 25th and 26th July 2019.