Applications are invited for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the 2019 Wageningen University & Research Africa Scholarship Program 2019. The Africa Scholarship Program (ASP) has been initiated by Wageningen University & Research to give talented and motivated students from Africa the opportunity to study at the university in Wageningen.
With this programme, Wageningen wants to support capacity building in Africa by attracting excellent students for a 2-years master’s program. Wageningen University & Research is a collaboration between Wageningen University and the Wageningen Research foundation.
Wageningen University & Research Africa Scholarship Program
The scholarship covers
- Travel to and from Wageningen
- Living allowance for 2 years
- Tuition fee
- Visa costs and costs for health insurance
- Budget to visit one seminar/conference in Europe
- Participation in the ‘Reach your full potential’ program
Wageningen University & Research Africa Scholarship Program Eligibility
- African students who want to start their study in September 2019 may be eligible for the scholarship;
- Excellent students with a GPA of 80 per cent or higher in a bachelor degree, and admitted to a Wageningen University MSc Program.
How to Apply for Wageningen University & Research Africa Scholarship Program
Send the ASP application form and a reference letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. The reference letter should preferably originate from an African University which has (had) a partnership with Wageningen University within the last three years. Please be sure that the contact details of the reference are included.
For more information, visit Wageningen University & Research.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2019