The University of Nigeria Nsukka, Supplementary Admission List 2020/2021 – Check UNN Supplementary Admission Status. The University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Supplementary Admission Lists has been released for the 2020/2021 academic year.
The management of the University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) has released the names of successful applicants offered provisional admission into degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
admission list is simply the names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission into an institution. Admission lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of admission screening exercise.
How to Check UNN Supplementary Admission List
The University of Nigeria Nsukka Supplementary Admission List is successfully uploaded online, to check your admission status follow the below lead from:-
Addendum to Updated UNN Supplementary II Admission List [UPDATED]
Update to UNN Supplementary II UTME & Direct Entry Admission Lists.
UNN Supplementary II UTME & Direct Entry Admission Lists.
Follow the links below:
- Supplementary UTME Admission List II
- Supplementary Direct Entry List II
- Foreign Candidates, Visually Impaired and other Handicapped
Candidates List II
- Advert/Shopping List for Local Government and Strategic Studies
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES OFFERED PROVISIONAL ADMISSION FOR THE 2018/2019 ACADEMIC SESSION
Candidates offered provisional admission are required to adopt the following guidelines to regularize their acceptance of the offer:
- Visit the JAMB Portal and accept your admission on CAPS by clicking “Accept Admission”. Candidates who fail to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS would not be issued JAMB Admission Letter and would b deemed as not admitted.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Twenty Five Thousand Naira Only (N25, 000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed inappropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) again and log in your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
- Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
- Candidates should note that this admission is provisional.
- If at any time in future, including final year, it is discovered that any candidate does not possess the minimum university and the faculty/departmental entry requirements for the course as prescribed by the Senate of the University, and published in JAMB Brochure, the offer of admission will be withdrawn.
- All candidates recommended for admission who have not uploaded their O’level results (WAEC/NECO) to JAMB Portal should endeavor to do so urgently as JAMB would not recognize their admissions until they have uploaded the O’Level results that would qualify them for their chosen courses.
Congratulations if your name is among the successful candidates in the supplementary admission lists of the University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN).