Official UNN Cut-Off Marks for 2020/2021 Admissions – [UNN Departmental Cut-off Marks]… UNN Cut-Off Mark 2020 | UNN Departmental cut-off marks for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Are you an aspirant of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN)? Do you want to know the 2020 departmental cut-off marks of UNN? We have got you covered with all aspect of UNN cut-off marks for the 2020/2021 academic session.
There are certain criteria to be observed by students before being admitted to study in any of the courses in any tertiary institution. One of these which include meeting the required cut-off mark for each school as well as the courses itself. It is very easy to obtain admission if one has met the required cut off mark for the admission into a particular course.
See Also: List of Courses Offered at UNN.
UNN Cut-off Mark 2020 (General)
The following is the officially approved minimum cut-off mark for admission into UNN for 2020/2021 academic year:
UNN CUT-OFF MARK: 200.
The University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) has adopted the minimum Cut-off mark of 200 for it 2020/2021 admission exercise.
You might ask questions like: I had 200 and above but was not still given the admission to study my desired course?
Candidates with higher scores are first considered in admission basics candidates with lower scores though might meet the cut off mark of 200 may likely not be admitted. In fact, it is the higher your scores, the higher the chance of being admitted.
UNN Departmental Cut-off Mark 2020
University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Departmental Cut-Off Marks are as follows:-
UNN Faculty Of Agriculture Cut Off Mark
- Agric Economics – 227
- Agric Extension – 201
- Animal Science – 202
- Crop Science – 206
- Soil Science – 205
- Fst – 227
- Home Science – 200
- Nutrition And Dietetics – 247
UNN Faculty Of Arts Cut Off Marks
- Archaeology & Tourism – 246
- English And Literary Studies – 271
- Fine And Applied Arts – 260
- Foreign Languages – 254
- History And International Studies – 259
- Linguistics And Nigerian Languages – 245
- Mass Communication – 268
- Music – 255
- Theatre And Film Studies – 254
- Combined Arts – 201
UNN Faculty Of Biological Sciences Cut Off Mark
- Biochemistry – 248
- Botany – 200
- Combined Biological Sciences – 214
- Microbiology – 243
- Zoology – 207
Faculty Of Business Administration
- Accountancy – 257
- Banking & Finance – 229
- Marketing – 207
- Business Management – 233
UNN Faculty Of Dentistry Cut Off Mark
- Dentistry – 270
Faculty Of Education
- Adult Education – 201
- Education Art – 251
- Education Chemistry – 203
- Education Social Sciences – 245
- Agric Education – 205
- Business Education – 220
- Guidance & Counselling – 263
- Health Education – 206
- Home Economics Education – 229
- Industrial Technical Education – 236
- Library And Information Science – 246
- Science Education – 200
UNN Faculty Of Engineering Cut Off Mark
- Agric & Bioresources Engineering – 204
- Civil Engineering – 248
- Electrical Engineering – 242
- Electronics – 232
- Mechanic Engineering – 242
UNN Faculty Of Environmental Studies Cut Off Mark
- Architecture – 226
- Estate Management – 201
- Geoinformatics & Survey – 201
- Urban And Regional Planning – 210
UNN Faculty Of Health Science & Technology Cut Off Mark
- Radiography – 266
- Medical Rehabilitation – 258
- Nursing – 268
Faculty Of Law
- Law – 297
UNN Faculty Of Medical Sciences Cut Off Mark
- Medicine – 295
UNN Faculty Of Pharmaceuticаl Sciences Cut Off Mark
- Pharmаcy – 284
Faculty Of Physical Sciences
- Computer Science – 227
- Geology – 234
- Mathematics – 200
- Physics And Astronomy – 200
- Pure And Industrial Chemistry – 206
- Statistics – 200
- Computer/Statistics – 200
UNN Faculty Of Social Sciences Cut Off Mark
- Economics – 260
- Geography – 243
- Philosophy – 259
- Political Science – 275
- Psychology – 252
- Public Administration – 266
- Religion – 232
- Social Work – 213
- Sociology/Anthropology – 260
UNN Faculty Of Veterinary Medicine Cut Off Mark
- Veterinary Medicine – 227
Note: The cut off mark for each varies depending on the performance of candidates who applied to study in the school for that year.
Due to the high number of students wishing to study at University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN), the admission processes are competitive and admissions are given based on the higher the jamb scores, the higher the chances of being admitted.
UNN Nature of Admission Screening
University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) holds her admission screening exercises within a week or couple of weeks and it usually comes in two phases. Students who applied to study in the school are to proceed with the pre-screening exercise when once it is being announced.
Documents required for the pre-screening exercise are: SSCE result and JAMB registration print out only.
It is important that candidate arrives early and locate his/her screening venue early. Candidates will be screened based on their JAMB scores and their SSCE result respectively.
The second phase of the screening is after the admission lists might have been released. Candidates who have merited the admission will be invited for another screening exercise. Here all documents such as;
- Original copies of their educational qualifications (Statements of Results/Certificates).
N/B: Cases of awaiting results will NOT be accepted.
- Birth Certification/Age Declaration.
- A letter of good conduct from your Village Head or a responsible member of your
community/or civil servant not below Grade Level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin; and this notification of admission status