The University of East Anglia, UK is pleased to offer the following scholarships to undergraduate students wishing to study at UEA.
University of East Anglia Undergraduate Scholarships
Each year, the University of East Anglia in UK awards over £1,000,000 of scholarships to support international students in their studies. The scholarship awards are made available by individual Schools of Study in the University. All international students (outside the European Union) are considered for a scholarship of between 10% and 50% of tuition fees.
University of East Anglia Undergraduate Scholarships Eligibility
To be eligible for these scholarships candidate must:
- Be classified as an international (usually non-EU resident) applicant for fees purposes. See our fees and funding page if you are unsure of your fee status.
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for year 1 of an undergraduate degree course starting at UEA in September 2019.
- Be independently funding your studies – i.e. students fully sponsored by organisations for their tuition fees are not eligible to apply (Students applying for or expecting to receive government loans are eligible to apply).
- Applicants to courses in Norwich Medical School Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy are not eligible to apply.
Value of Scholarship
All applicants* to the scholarship will receive a minimum of a £2,000 first year tuition fee discount, whilst a large number of successful applicants will be upgraded to fee discounts of £4,000, £6,000 or £10,000 per year of study.
How to Apply for University of East Anglia Undergraduate Scholarships
- Once you have an offer of a place from the University, please apply using the application form below.
- You will then be assessed for all scholarships for which you are eligible. Please do not apply if you do not have a conditional or unconditional offer from us.
You can make your application via our Application Form.
For more information, visit the University of East Anglia Undergraduate Scholarships.
Application Deadline: 22nd June, 2019