The University of Calabar (UNICAL) School Fees Payment Procedure for newly admitted and returning students for the 2018/2019 academic year.
The management of the University of Calabar (UNICAL) wishes to inform newly and returning students of the institution that the school fees payment procedures for the 2018/2019 academic session has been released. Before payment, check UNICAL School Fees Schedule.
UNICAL School Fees Payment Procedure
1. Students (Fresh and Returning students) should log on to the portal with their Registration Number or Matric Number.
2. Generate and Print Bill.
3. Check the list of Banks for payment according to programme of study.
4. Go to the bank and make payment on e-Transact Platform.
5. Collect bank payment slip which contain payment details and confirmation order number.
6. Go back to the portal to log on with your Registration Number or Matric Number.
7. Then input your BILL NUMBER (located on your bill) on the next page to enable you gain access to the portal.