UNICAL Post UTME Form – The University of Calabar (UNICAL) post UTME admission screening form for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. Interested candidates should see UNICAL Cut Off mark, Post UTME screening date and full application details below.
The management of the University of Calabar (UNICAL) is inviting application from suitably qualified candidates who applied to the university in the 2019 UTME examination and meet the minimum cut off mark as stated by the institution. The University of Calabar (UNICAL) cut off mark for the 2019/2020 Post UTME screening is 150.
UNICAL Post UTME Eligibility.
Candidates who scored 150 and above in the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Examination (JAMB) and who have chosen University of Calabar as their First Choice in their application for admission into the University for the 2019/2020 academic session.
How to Apply for UNICAL Post UTME.
- E-transact option:
This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank your are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN log into the portal http://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link then follow the instructions on the portal after login.
- Scratch Card Option:
This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
a. Unical Microfinance Bank
b. WEMA Bank
c. First city Monument Bank
d. Heritage Bank
e. Zenith Bank Plc
On obtaining the scratch card proceed as follows:
- LOG ON TO http://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link
- On the home page, enter your correct JAMB Registration Number in the box provided
- Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided
- Click on login and follow the online instructions.
- Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT
- Print out the completed form.
Aptitude Test is = ₦2,000.00.
- (i) Candidates are required to come with their original UTME result slip showing the Candidate’s photograph.
- (ii) The Post UTME exercise is Computer Based Test (CBT).
- (iii) Special candidate with any form of disability should please indicate during registration.
- Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to up to 5 years imprisonment
- Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours.
- Candidates are strictly advised to ensure that their correct phone numbers are provided while filling the form online as the University will communicate with them directly.
Zellence Unical Office
Database Office, Philosophy Department
University of Calabar