The University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) School of Nursing admission form for the 2019/2020 academic session is out.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) School of Nursing for the 2019/2020 academic session.
UITH School of Nursing Admission Requirements.
The prospective candidate should possess the following qualifications/features.
- · Five (5) credits in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in WASC/NECO at not more than two (2) sittings.
- · NABTEB is accepted but cannot be combined with any other O’Level Certificate (WASC/NECO)
- · Candidates must not be less than 18 years of age.
- · Candidates must not have any criminal record.
- · Candidates must not have any deformity of the hands.
- · Birth Certificate
- · Secondary School Certificate
How to Apply for University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital School of Nursing Admission.
FORM FEE: N7,500:00
Payments are to be made through the link below payable to University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital Schools Complex Revolving Fund Account.
SUBMISSION: Forms are to be completed and downloaded on the UITH, School’s Portal. Duly completed application forms to be submitted with two (2) clear passport photographs and photocopies of credentials to:
University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Ilorin. Kwara State.
Closing Date: Not later than 30th July, 2019
Examination Date: 17th August, 2019
Venue: Comsit Centre (CBT) University of Ilorin, Permanent Site.
Oral Interview Date: 20th August, 2019
Resumption Date: 7th October, 2019.
For further enquires contact the following:
07036551827 – Ag. Principal
08033701842 – Registrar