The Salem University Postgraduate Admission Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Salem University’s various postgraduate programs for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Opportunities exist for suitably qualified candidates for postgraduate training leading to the award of Masters and PhD degrees at Salem University Nigeria. Kindly go through the information on this page and follow the instructions clearly to learn how you can become a student at one of the prestigious Universities in Nigeria.
Candidates applying for admission into the postgraduate programme shall satisfy the general University requirements in addition to providing the following:
- SSCE/NECO Result (Awaiting Result Accepted).
- Two Passport Photographs.
- Two reference letters from academicians.
- A Letter of Sponsorship, stating the commitment to pay the prescribed fees.
- A Reference Letter from a spiritual mentor, vouching for your character.
- Original certificates for sighting.
Salem University Postgraduate Courses
- MSc Microbiology
- MSc Accounting
- MSc Business Administration
- MBA Business Administration
- PGD Microbiology
- PGD Business Administration