The Rivers State University Admission List 2020/2021 – Check RSU Admission Status. Rivers State University (RSU) Admission Lists has been released for the 2020/2021 academic year.
The management of the Rivers State University (RSU) has released the names of successful applicants offered provisional admission for the 2020/2021 academic session.
admission list is simply the names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission into an institution. Admission lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of admission screening exercise.
HOW TO CHECK RIVERS STATE UNIVERSITY ADMISSION LIST AND STATUS
- Go to RSU Admission status checking portal at http://ecampus.rsu.edu.ng/index.php.
- Locate the Admission List Section and supply your JAMB registration number in the appropriate column.
- Click on Go to load your UTME and post UTME scores.
- Finally, click on your registration number to access your RSU admission status.
You can also confirm your status from the JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your RSU admission status.
Congratulations if your name is among the successful candidates in the admission lists of Rivers State University (RSU).