Are you a fresh or returning students of the Federal College of Education (Technical), FCET Umunze? Do you want to know how to register FCET Umunze courses online? Do you want to access the student portal of the college, below is a step by step guide on how to register FCET courses on the student portal.
You must know that course registration is a prerequisite to any examination, and as such you must take it very serious and important. But before you can register your courses, you need to know the courses you are eligible for that semester.
The best way to start with is to consult your examination officer, who will give you a list of courses in which you are eligible for the semester. However, before you can gain access to the course registration portal, you must have paid your school fees. In case you are yet to do so, see how to pay your fees online here.
How to Register FCET Umunze Courses Online
As earlier mentioned, you have to register courses to be eligible to take examinations and view your results. To do this, follow the steps below.
- Log in to the official school website on; http://fcetumunze.edu.ng/
- Navigate and click on the student portal
- Log in to the school portal with your USERNAME and PASSWORD.
- On the portal, click Register Course under Course Registration menu.
- Select session and semester of the session you have paid fees, click submit.
- Then tick courses you want to register and click Register Course. A slip of registered courses is displayed.
NOTE: The registered courses must be confirmed by your Course Adviser before you will be able to print the course form which after printing, you sign and take it to the following officers for signing.
Course Adviser, Head of Department, Dean of school. Dean of Education and General studies.
With this guide, you should be able to register courses on the FCET student portal without any issues.