Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Ojatee Consulting Graduate Trainee Programme 2019/2020. Application deadline for Ojatee Consulting Graduate Trainee Programme is Sunday; 6th January, 2019.
About Ojatee Consulting
Ojatee Consulting – Our client is a foremost indigenous company committed to providing world class marketing services in the areas of brand equity building and brand presence marketing.
Title: Graduate Trainee Programme
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Graduate Hire-Full-time
Slot: Three (3) Openings
Ojatee Consulting Graduate Trainee Programme Summary
- We seek young vibrant graduates with good analytical and interpersonal skills, coupled with strong leadership potential for our graduate trainee programme. Our Graduate Programme helps you to develop exceptional skills in marketing – full understanding of best practices in marketing and brand management.
Ojatee Consulting Graduate Trainee Programme Requirements
- Be below 26 years old as at the date of application
- A minimum of second class lower division (B.Sc)/ second class upper division (HND) in Marketing, Business Administration or related discipline
- Should have completed the mandatory NYSC programme
- A minimum of 5 credits in one siting (including English and Mathematics) in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE).
We offer you the opportunity to apply your innovative and creative skills with consistent learning and development.
Application Closing Date
Sunday; 6th January, 2019.
How to Apply for Ojatee Consulting Graduate Trainee Programme
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and an email explaining why you are a good fit to: firstname.lastname@example.org