The Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife (OAU) Academic Calendar for 2019/2020 academic session. The Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife (OAU) Academic Calendar has been released for the 2019 academic year.
The management of the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife (OAU), has released the approved academic and administrative calendar for the 2019/2020 academic session.
OAU Academic Calendar 2019/2020.
- January 6th February 21st, 2020 – SWEP/SIWES & Teaching Practice
- January 29th, 2020 – Senate for Consideration of Rain Semester 2018/2019 Results
- February 11th, 2020 – Committee of Deans
- February 14th, 2020 – Online Registration for Courses Commences
- February 17th, 2020 – Business Committee of Senate
- February 22nd, 2020 – Fresh Students in Faculty of Law/Arts/Social Sciences/Agriculture/Administration and Education come into Residence
- February 23rd, 2020 – Fresh Students in Faculties of Science/EDM/Basic Medical Science/Clinical Sciences/Dentistry/Pharmacy and Technology come into Residence
- February 24th to 26th, 2020 – Orientation Programme for Fresh Students
- February, 26th, 2020 – Senate
- February 27th to 29th, 2020 – ICT Training for Fresh Students
- March 2nd to 6th, 2020 – Clearance at Faculty and Admission Offices
- March 8th, 2020 – Returning Undergraduates comes into Residence
- March 9th, 2020 – Harmattan Lecture commences
- March 11th, 2020 – Committee of Deans
- March 15th, 2020 – End of Normal Registration
- March 16th, 2020 – Business Committee of Senate
- March 25th, 2020 – Senate
- March 31st & April 1st, 2020 – MATRICULATION
- April 5th, 2020 – End of Registration with Penalty
- April 6th to 9th, 2020 – Faculty/Students Colloquium
- April 15th, 2020 – Committee of Deans
- April, 20th 2020 – Continuous Assessment Starts.