NSUK Post UTME Form – The Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) post UTME admission screening form for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. Interested candidates should see NSUK Cut Off mark, Post UTME screening date and full application details below.
The management of the Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) is inviting application from suitably qualified candidates who applied to the university in the 2019 UTME examination and meet the minimum cut off mark as stated by the institution. The Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK)cut off mark for the 2019/2020 Post UTME screening is 170.
NSUK Post UTME Eligibility.
- UTME: Candidates that scored the required minimum of 170
- Direct Entry: Candidates that possess a minimum of Lower Credit in National Diploma (ND), Nasarawa State University Diploma, Merit in Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE), eight (8) points in Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMBE)
How to Apply for NSUK Post UTME.
Payment can EITHER be made via Remita using any acceptable debit card (Visa, Verve and MasterCard OR by printing the remita retrieval reference (RRR) slip and proceed to any of the banks on REMITA Platform.
Procedures for Payment
- Login to www.remita.net
- On who do you want to pay box; Type; NASARAWA STATE UNIVERSITY, KEFFI
- On what do you want to pay; Select; 2019/2020 POST UTME.
- Fill all Necessary details and proceed for payment.
Note: candidates are to come along with their RRR print out from the bank for confirmation.
Candidates don’t need to travel to Keffi to make payment. UTME and Direct Entry Candidates should please note that:
- They are to come along with their writing materials and Original UTME/Direct Entry Slip (including JAMB calculator)
- GSM Phones and other electronic devices are not allowed into the venue.
- Parents, Guardians and uninvited law enforcement agencies will not be allowed into the venue.
- NSUK is not liable for payment made into any other account other than the one provided.
Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the dates indicated above will not be considered for admission into the University during the 2019/2020 Session.