Nasarawa State University Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2018/2019 – NSUK Part-Time Degree Admission Form. The Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) part-time degree admission form has been released for the 2018/2019 academic session.
The management of the Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the university PART-TIME programmes approved by National Universities’ Commission (NUC) for the 2018/2019 academic session.
NSUK Part-Time Degree Programmes
Below is the list of Part-time degree programmes available for admission at Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK).
(A) FACULTY OF ADMINISTRATION
- Department of Accounting
- B.Sc. in Accounting
- Department of Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. in Banking and Finance
- Department of Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. in Entrepreneurship
- Department of Public Administration
- B.Sc. in Public Administration
(B) FACULTY OF ARTS
- Department of English
- B.A in English
- Department of Arabic Studies
- B.A in Arabic Studies
- Department of Islamic Studies
- B.A in Islamic Studies
- Department of French
- B.A in French
(C) FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Department of Educational Foundations
- B.A (Ed) in Educational Management
(D) FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Department of Economics
- B.Sc. in Economics
- Department of Mass Communication
- B.Sc. in Political Science
- Department of Political Science
- B.Sc. in Political Science
- Department of Sociology
- B.Sc. in Sociology
(E) FACULTY OF NATURAL & APPLIED SCIENCES
- Department of Computer Science
- B.Sc. in Computer Science
- Department of Mathematics
- B.Sc. in Mathematics
- Department of Physics
- B.Sc. in Physics/Electronics
NSUK Part-Time Degree Admission Requirements & Duration
The application must possess the following:
i. Part-One applicants: minimum of five (5) O/Level credits which must include English and Mathematics.
ii. Part-Two applicants: A National Diploma (ND) or a recognized University Diploma in relevant area including O/Level requirement in (i) above.
iii. Part-Five applicants: A Higher National Diploma (HND), a recognized University Degree or an Advance Diploma as recognized by Nasarawa State University, including O/level requirements in (i) above.
Duration of the Programmes:
- Part-One: Minimum of twelve semesters (six years)
- Part-Two: Minimum of ten semesters (five years)
- Part-Five: Minimum of four semesters (two years)
How to Apply for NSUK Part-Time Degree Admission.
Sale of forms commences on 05/11/2018 and ends on 30/04/2019.
Application forms would be purchased at the cost of N5,000. This is in addition to the payment of N300 only as Bank charges in any of these Banks through REMITTA platform: Diamond Bank, Eco Bank, First Bank, UBA, Zenith Bank, Guarantee Trust Bank, Union Bank, Unity Bank, FCMB, Polaris Bank, Keystone Bank, etc.