Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG) is now accepting applications from high performing basic five or six pupils for its 2019 Post-Primary Scholarship Award.
The scheme aims at supporting high performing basic six pupils in company’s host communities and the oil-producing states of Nigeria to access post primary education uninterruptedly.
The scheme kicked off in 2012 with 28 beneficiaries, and has grown to a total of 172 beneficiaries by 2015.
Prospective pupils are admitted onto the scheme based on excellent performance at the annual National Examinations Council’s (NECO) Common Entrance Examinations.
NLNG Post-Primary Scholarship Eligibility
- Must be an indigene of an NLNG host community.
- Must be a Primary Five/Six pupil.
- Must provide Basic Five or Six result.
- Must provide Attestation Letter signed and stamped by the relevant Primary School Head Teacher. This must include the Head Teacher’s contact number(s).
- Must provide indigene confirmation letter signed by the Community Development Committee (CDC) Chairman.
- Must provide Identification Letter from Local Government Area.
- Must not be a child or ward of staff of Nigeria LNG Limited.
How to Apply for Post-Primary Scholarship
Interested persons should follow the link below to apply.
For more information, visit the NLNG Post-Primary Scholarship.
Apply Before: May 13, 2019.
Please note that all applicants must:
- Attach a passport-size photograph
- Attach all requested documents to avoid disqualification.
- Fill in valid contact details as these will be used to communicate status of application.
- Adhere to the criteria for this scheme to avoid disqualification.
- Be aware that only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for the selection interview/test.
- Periodically check their mailboxes and the NLNG website.