NITDA Masters & Ph.D. Scholarships 2019/2020 for Nigerians.
Applications for the NITDA Masters and Ph.D. Scholarships 2019/2020 for Nigerians. The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) has as its mandate to develop and regulate the Information Technology in Nigeria. Developing and regulating IT will support transforming Nigeria into an IT-driven economy for global competitiveness and the dire need for digital literacy.
The Agency has since 2010 established a scholarship scheme for Masters and Doctoral degree in relevant areas of Information Technology (IT) and ICT Law obtainable in Nigerian (Government and Private) Universities. The sponsorship for the Master’s programme will run for one year and the Doctorate programme for three years.
- The scholarship covers tuition fees for the duration of the programme
- The scholarships are open to Nigerians only
- PhD: Only University and Polytechnic Lecturers with MSc in any Information Technology related field are eligible to apply for sponsorship.
- MSc: Holders of First Class or Second Class (Upper) Honours Bachelor’s degree, in Information Technology related field and Law.
- The scholarship award is strictly based on merit and is evenly distributed between the six geo-political zones for the Ph.D., 36 States and FCT for MSc.
How to Apply for NITDA Masters & Ph.D. Scholarships
Click on your preferred course to apply:
For more information, visit the NITDA Scholarship.