The Niger Delta University (NDU) Post UTME & DE Screening Form for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Niger Delta University (NDU) undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
This is to inform the general public that the supplementary Post-UTME Screening Exercise of the Niger Delta University for the 2019/2020 session will take place as indicated below. Suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply.
NDU Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice and scored 160 marks and above in the 2019 UTME are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who are interested to change their first choice of University to Niger Delta University should do so and apply for the Post UTME
- Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice for Direct Entry are requested to log on to www.nduscreening.com to upload their documents on or before 20th August 2019.
How to Apply for NDU Post UTME & DE Screening Form.
- Log on to nduscreening.com
- Supply your JAMB Registration number and score to proceed.
- Fill in relevant personal information (GSM number and e-mail address)
- Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for the screening test via the online payment portal.
- Fill in your O’level results with grades.
- Upload your passport photograph.
- Preview and Edit Form.
- Submit and Print Out Application Form.
The screening test is scheduled to hold from 12th August to 17th August 2019.
The deadline for the online submission of application form is 12th August 2019.
For further information, candidates should log on to www.ndu.edu.ng
Niger Delta University (NDU) will not be held liable if you provide an invalid GSM number and e-mail address.
Keep your application form safe and come along with it for the screening test.