The Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) Pre-Degree Admission Form for the 2021/2022 academic session is currently on sale.
LATEST UPDATE: Notice is hereby given to all candidates who are seeking admission into Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso and who scored 150 marks and above in the 2021/2022 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (JAMB/UTME) that opportunity for admission through the Pre-Degree Science Programme is available.
See more details below.
The management of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso is inviting applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into its pre-degree science programme for the 2018/2019 academic year.
Duration of LAUTECH Pre-Degree Programme.
The programme is expected to run for six (6) calendar months after which there will be an intensive and compulsory ICT programme which will run for three (3) months immediately after the final examination while successful candidates are awaiting admission into the degree programmes.
LAUTECH Pre-Degree Admission Requirements.
Candidate should possess at least SSCE, NECO GCE Ordinary Level or NABTEB in not more than two sittings, with a minimum of credit in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Biology and Chemistry. Candidate who does not satisfy the above requirement for admission need not apply.
Also, all intending applicants are to ensure they obtain 2019 UTME Form, sit for the examination and pass the minimum cut-off mark as may be determined by the University Senate.
How to Apply for LAUTECH Pre-Degree Programme.
(1) Prospective Applicants are to proceed to Pre-Degree Application Website to make payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000:00) only for the Application Form and registration online using Interswitch enabled Debit Cards (ATM). Form is available on http://pds.lautech.edu.ng/pdform2018/.
(2) Each prospective candidate is expected to carefully complete and submit the online Application Form. Incomplete Application Form will not be treated.
Closing Date: The closing date for the submission of the Application Form is 30th November 2021. Each candidate must ensure that the acknowledgement slip bearing his/her passport photograph is downloaded and printed as an evidence of successful submission of the form. Please, note that late completion/submission of form will not be entertained.
Placement into Degree Programmes:
- Placement into degree programmes will be based on performance at the end of the programme, admission requirements, vacancy in the desired degree programme, and participation in the ICT intensive training. Also, all intending applicants are to ensure they obtain 2019 UTME form, sit for the examination and pass the minimum cut off mark as may be determined by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
For further enquiries, you may contact us via the listed contacts below:
- Phone Numbers: +2348033817017, +2348033805028
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org