Kogi State University, KSU Cut-Off Mark 2022/2023 Admissions – [KSU Departmental Cut-off Marks]… Official KSU Cut-Off Mark 2020 | KSU Departmental cut-off marks for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Are you an aspirant of the Kogi State University (KSU )? Do you want to know the 2020 departmental cut-off marks of KSU? We have got you covered with all aspect of KSU cut-off marks for the 2021/2022 academic session.
There are certain criteria to be observed by students before being admitted to study in any of the courses in any tertiary institution. One of these which include meeting the required cut-off mark for each school as well as the courses itself. It is very easy to obtain admission if one has met the required cut off mark for the admission into a particular course.
See Also: List of Courses Offered at KSU.
KSU Cut-off Mark 2022 (General)
The following is the officially approved minimum cut-off mark for admission into KSU for 2021/2022 academic year:
KSU CUT-OFF MARK: 160.
The Kogi State University (KSU ) has adopted the minimum Cut-off mark of 160 for it 2021/2022 admission exercise.
You might ask questions like: I had 160 and above but was not still given the admission to study my desired course?
Candidates with higher scores are first considered in admission basics candidates with lower scores though might meet the cut off mark of 180 may likely not be admitted. In fact, it is the higher your scores, the higher the chance of being admitted.
See Also: KSU School Fees Schedule.
KSU Departmental Cut-off Mark 2020
Kogi State University (KSU) Departmental Cut-Off Marks are as follows:-
|S/NO||PROGRAMME||CUT OFF MARK|
|2.||Food Science and Technology||170|
|3.||Fisheries and Aquaculture||160|
ARTS AND HUMANITIES
|1||Arabic Language and Literature||160|
|2||Christian Religious Studies||160|
|3||English and Literary Studies||160|
|4||History and International Studies||160|
|1||Education/Christian Religious Studies||160|
|11||Library and Information Science||160|
|12||Education/ Social Studies||160|
|1||ISLAMIC AND SHARIA LAW||160|
|2||Banking and Finance||170|
|1||Animal and Environmental Biology||160|
|9||Plant Sciences and Biotechnology||160|
|2||Geography and Planning||160|
- Candidates who did not meet up with the requirements of the courses they applied for are advised to effect the change of course on www.jamb.org.ng as appropriate. (JAMB course combination for every course must be put into consideration)
- Candidates are strongly advised to upload their O’level results on JAMB portal
- Candidates are to note that a date for the sales of KSU Post UTME Screening forms will be announced and published on kogistateuniversity.edu.ng with the mode of payment duly outlined.
- In case of any enquiry/assistance where necessary, candidates are to send their emails to firstname.lastname@example.org (Ensure to quote your JAMB Reg. No. in all mails)
- Candidates must have valid phone numbers and E-mail address before starting the application procedure.
Due to the high number of students wishing to study at Kogi State University (KSU ), the admission processes is competitive and admissions are given based on the higher the jamb scores, the higher the chances of being admitted.
KSU Nature of Admission Screening
Kogi State University (KSU ) holds her admission screening exercises within a week or a couple of weeks and it usually comes in two phases. Students who applied to study in the school are to proceed for the pre-screening exercise when once it is being announced.
Documents required for the pre-screening exercise are SSCE result and JAMB registration print out only.
It is important that the candidate arrives early and locate his/her screening venue early. Candidates will be screened based on their JAMB scores and their SSCE result respectively.
The second phase of the screening is after the admission lists might have been released. Candidates who have merited the admission will be invited for another screening exercise. Here all documents such as;
- Original copies of their educational qualifications (Statements of Results/Certificates).
N/B: Cases of awaiting results will NOT be accepted.
- Birth Certification/Age Declaration.
- A letter of good conduct from your Village Head or a responsible member of your
community/or civil servant not below Grade Level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin; and this notification of admission status