The International Medical University (IMU) has introduced a scholarship programme for 2018. Scholarships will now be available for most IMU programmes.
International Medical University Scholarships Eligibility
- Malaysian and international students are eligible to apply.
- These scholarships will be awarded to students demonstrating outstanding academic excellence, extra curriculum participation and leadership qualities.
Fields of Study: Medicine, Chiropractic, Chinese Medicine Psychology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacy, Biomedical Science, Medical Biotechnology, Dietetics with Nutrition, Nutrition, Nursing.
Selection Procedure: IMU Scholarship Committee may vary the selection requirements as and when it deems necessary.
Value of Scholarship
There will be two types of scholarships available:
- Full Tuition Fee (100%) for full duration of programme
- Partial Tuition Fee (50%) for full duration of programme
All scholarships will only cover the tuition fees and no allowance for living expenses, books and study-related equipment.
How to Apply for International Medical University Scholarships
- Make an online application for the programme of your choice at www.imu.edu.my/slim-oaa.
- Upon successful application and meeting the scholarship’s eligibility requirements, student will be invited to apply for the scholarship via email.
- If you have received a conditional offer, kindly submit your final results to Admissions Department before the closing date to be eligible for the scholarship.
For more information, visit the International Medical University Scholarships.
Important Notes: Scholarship is not automatically disbursed and is subject to approval from the Scholarship Selection Committee based on the candidates’ actual SPM or O-Level results and achievement in ECA. An interview is not required.
Application Deadlines: Deadlines vary for individual programs selected for the scholarship:
- Medicine: 20th July 2019
- Chiropractic: 14th June 2019
- Chinese Medicine
Psychology: 16th Aug 2019
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry: 14th June 2019, 16th Aug 2019
- Pharmacy: 14th June 2019, 16th Aug 2019
- Biomedical Science
Dietetics with Nutrition
Nutrition: 14th June 2019, 16th Aug 2019
- Nursing: 16th Aug 2019