IAUE Matriculation Ceremony & Procedure for Hiring of Matriculation Gowns.
The management of the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) has approved Saturday, 18th April 2020 as matriculation date for students admitted during the 2019/2020 academic session.
Matriculating students should pay the sum of N5,000.00 (Five Thousand Naira) only as cost of a hire of the Matriculation gown.
All payments must be made on-line to Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Rumuolumeni, Port Harcourt.
All Matriculants should take note of the following:
1. Any fresh student who fails to pay his/her school fees before the closure of the Portal on 10th April 2020 ceases to be a student of Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Port Harcourt
2. Only students who present evidence of payment for the gown will be allowed to sign the Matriculation Register.
Also Please note that following:
- Gowns are to be collected from the Faculty Officers on presentation of a receipt of payment of the sum of N5,000 for Matriculation Gown (Excluding transaction charges).
- The gowns must be returned in good condition after the ceremony.
- The gowns must not be machine or hand-washed. Direct ironing on the fabric is not allowed, as this could cause damage.
- Missing or damaged gowns will be replaced at the cost of N20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand Naira) only per gown.
- Taking of photographs stops at 9 am, on the day of the matriculation, Saturday, April 18, 2020, but may continue after the ceremony.
- Matriculating students are to queue up Faculty by Faculty in front of the Auditorium by 9 a.m. in the following order:
- Faculty of Business Studies
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Vocational and Technical Education
- Centre for Continuing Education
- Students’ procession into the Auditorium begins by 9.30 a.m.
- Loitering on campus or around the Auditorium by Matriculating