Federal University of Technology Owerri Supplementary Admission List 2018/2019 – Check FUTO Admission Status [1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th Batch]. The Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) Supplementary Admission Lists has been released for the 2018/2019 academic year.
The management of the Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) has released the names of successful applicants offered provisional admission into undergraduate degree programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session. FUTO first, second, third, fourth and fifth batch supplementary admission list has been successfully uploaded on the institution’s admission status checking portal.
admission list is simply the names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission into an institution. Admission lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of admission screening exercise.
How to Check FUTO Supplementary Admission List
The Federal University of Technology Owerri Supplementary Admission List is successfully uploaded online, to check your admission status follow the below lead from:-
FUTO Supplementary Admission List Batch C.
Go to https://futo.edu.ng/2018/11/14/supp-batch-c-2018-2019/ to access FUTO Supplementary Admission List Batch C.
FUTO Supplementary Admission List Batch A and B.
- Go to FUTO admission status checking portal at https://portal.futo.edu.ng/Modules/Admission/CheckAdmissionStatusRegular.aspx.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- Click ‘Submit’ to access your FUTO admission status.
You can also access your admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIPORT admission status.
Candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to JAMB CAPS and click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
NB: Clicking”REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates.
Congratulations if your name is among the successful candidates in the admission lists of the Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO).