The Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) admission application form for Post UTME and Direct Entry admission for the 2022/2023 academic session has been released.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Application for FUTO post UTME screening exercise commences on Thursday, September 23, 2021, and closes on Thursday, October 7, 2021.
Nature of the Screening Exercise: The 2022/2023 Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise shall be conducted in a manner devoid of exposure of candidates to the dreaded Covid-19.
FUTO Post UTME Eligibility.
- UTME Candidate must have scored a minimum of 150 in their UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree and A’ Level in relevant discipline and subjects.
Those who did not choose FUTO as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
How to Apply for FUTO Post UTME Admission.
To apply, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on the link; “2020/2021 POST-UTME/Direct Entry Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the University.
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00).
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- You must upload your O’Level results on JAMB PORTAL on/before September 01, 2020.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Exercise.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
FOR DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: In addition to 1-4 above;
- Kindly ensure that your academic transcript reaches the Registrar, Federal University of Technology, Owerri on/before Tuesday, September 01, 2020.
- Any candidate who fails to submit his/her academic transcript would not be considered for Admission.
For support, contact: