Federal University Birnin Kebbi Admission List 2018/2019 – Check FUBK Admission Status [1st and 2nd Batch]. The Federal University Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) Admission Lists has been released for the 2018/2019 academic year.
The management of the Federal University Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) has released the names of successful applicants offered provisional admission into degree programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session. FUBK first and second batch admission list has been successfully uploaded on the institution’s admission status checking portal.
admission list is simply the names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission into an institution. Admission lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of admission screening exercise.
How to Check FUBK Admission Lists
The Federal University Birnin Kebbi Admission List is successfully uploaded online, to check your admission status follow the below lead from:-
- Go to FUBK admission status checking portal at http://www.fubk.edu.ng/check_admission.php.
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check’ to access your FUBK admission status.
You can also access your FUBK admission status on JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUBK admission status.
Candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to JAMB CAPS and click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
NB: Clicking”REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates.
Congratulations if your name is among the successful candidates in the admission lists of the Federal University Birnin Kebbi (FUBK).