The Federal College of Education Yola (FCEYOLA) Admission List for the 2022/2023 Academic Session is out.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Federal College of Education, Yola (FCEYOLA) various NCE programmes during the 2022/2023 academic session that the management of the institution has released the list of successfully admitted candidates.
How to Check FCE Yola Admission List.
FCE Yola prospective NCE students can access their admission status from the names pasted on the NOTICE BOARD within the college.
They can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FCE Yola admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Federal College of Education, Yola (FCEYOLA) NCE programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.