The Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) Supplementary/Mop-Up Post UTME Form for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Applications are invited from eligible UTME and Direct Entry candidates for the Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) Supplementary post UTME screening form for the 2022/2023 academic session.
CRUTECH Supplementary Post UTME Eligibility
The supplementary admission screening exercise is for prospective candidates (both UTME and Direct Entry) who:
- Choose CRUTECH as their First Choice Institution but missed the First Screening
- Choose CRUTECH as Their Second Choice
- Did not choose CRUTECH at all but are interested in the Cross River University of Technology and score 180 and above in 2020.
Consequently, candidates who falls under number (2) and (3) above are required to go to JAMB website and change to CRUTECH as their First Choice Institution.
CRUTECH Supplementary Post UTME Available Courses
The courses available for supplementary admission are:
- Business Education
- Education Physics
- Education Biology
- Education Mathematics
- Educational Administration & Planning
- Educational Foundations & Administration
- Guidance & Counselling
- Human Kinetics and Health Education
- Technical Education
- Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Human Anatomy
- Agric Econs & Extension
- Animal Science
- Forestry & Wildlife Resource Management
- Estate Management
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Visual Arts & Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Wood Products Engineering
- Animal Health and Environmental Biology
- Plant Science and Biotechnology
- Library and Information Science
How to Apply for CRUTECH Supplementary Post UTME Form
The Online Registration for Screening for the Mop-Up Supplementary admissions in 2020/2021 Academic Session has commenced on Tuesday 26, September 2021.
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay Two Thousand (N2,000.00) Naira Screening Fee, payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application portal.
To register, applicants should:
Log on to www.crutech.edu.ng and click on the PostUTME link at the top left of the website.
- Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
Screening will be done online, candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
- 2020 UTME Result Slip
- O’Level Result(s)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTECH Scratch Card
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Origin
- Only candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2020/2021 UTME Examination are eligible for the screening.
- Candidate are not required to appear physically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar.
- Candidate should therefore ensure that the O’Level Results and Phone Number details are entered properly.