The Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) Postgraduate Form for the 2022/2023 academic session has been released.
The management of the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU), Uli, School of Postgraduate Studies is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its postgraduate programmes leading to the award of Postgraduate Diploma (PGD), Degree of Masters (MA, MBA, M.Sc) and Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Degrees for the 2020/2021 academic session in the following faculties:
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Clinical Medicine
- Faculty of Environmental Sciences
- Faculty of arts – Including Philosophy & Religion
- Faculty of Management Sciences
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Natural Sciences
- Faculty of Physical Sciences
- Faculty of Social Sciences.
How to Register for COOU Postgraduate Form.
- Candidates are required to register on-line, on payment of the processing fee of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only, through the REMITA platform, at any branch of the following Banks:
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- Eco Bank Plc
- Candidates should visit the University Portal, coou.edu.ng, generate a payment invoice with their registration Numbers, and proceed to the authorized Banks with the paid invoice number.
- Access Pin Codes for authorized login into the University portal will be issued to candidates.
- Candidates should submit the required information on their Bio-data while completing the online registration form.