The Bauchi State University Gadau (BASUG) Registration Procedure for the newly admitted undergraduate students fr the 2018/2019 academic session has been released.
Latest Update: BASUG registration for the 1st semester, 2018/2019 academic session will commence on Monday 11th March 2019 and closes on Friday 22nd March 2019. The registration exercise will be faculty based. All students are therefore requested to report to their respective departments for guidance as appropriate.
The Bauchi State University Gadau wishes to inform the general public that the portal of the university has been opened for registration for both new and returning students.
Consequent upon this therefore, all newly admitted students are to visit the university’s website www.basug.edu.ng and download their basug admission letters after making a payment of N1000 acceptance fee.
All new and returning students are also to note that payment of school fees has commenced. Note that all payments must be made through RRR. Please follow the instructions for making payment provided on the University’s portal.
BASUG Registration Procedure.
- Candidates should ensure they print JAMB admission letters before proceeding to register on the University portal.
- New students should use their JAMB registration numbers as both username and password on the admissions portal.
- New students should use their JAMB registration numbers as username and “password” as password on the registration portal
- Returning students should use their matriculation numbers as username and “password” as password on the registration portal
- Please refer to the registrations section of this website for detailed steps on how to register.