The Adamawa State University (ADSU) Diploma Programme Admission Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session is out.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Adamawa State University (ADSU) Diploma programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
ADSU Diploma Courses
- DIPLOMA IN ACCOUNTANCY.
- DIPLOMA IN BANKING AND FINANCE.
- DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION.
- DIPLOMA IN PEACE AND CONFLICT MANAGEMENT.
- DIPLOMA IN PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION.
- DIPLOMA IN LAW.
- DIPLOMA IN SOCIAL WORK.
- DIPLOMA IN LANGUAGE AND COMMUNICATION.
- DIPLOMA IN PUBLIC HEALTH ECONOMICS.
- DIPLOMA IN ENTREPRENEURSHIP.
- DIPLOMA IN POULTRY PRODUCTIiON.
- DIPLOMA IN GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION (GIS) AND REMOTE SENSING.
- DIPLOMA IN TAX MANAGEMENT AND ADMINISTRATION.
- DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER SCIENCE
- DIPLOMA IN MATHEMATICS
ADSU Diploma Admission Requirements
To qualify for admission, interested candidates must possess the following:
- At least 4/5 credit at the SSCE/WASC/NECO/NABTEB OR GCE O’ Level in the relevant subjects or Teachers Grade ll certificate with a minimum of credit grade 4/5 subjects.
How to Apply for ADSU Diploma Admission Form
The 2021/2022 Academic session admission forms are currently available from 19 August to 30 September 2021. Interested candidates should pay the sum of five thousand (N5000) to the following bank account:
BANK: ZENITH BANK PLC.
ACC. NO: 1011116911
ACC. NAME: Adsucons Limited Student Registration
All completed application forms with photocopies of credentials should be returned to the following address.
Office of the Academic Coordinator
ADAMAWA STATE UNIVERSITY, MUBI
P.M.B 25, MUBI ADAMAWA STATE