The Abia State University, Uturu (ABSU) First Batch Admission List 2019/2020. The Abia State University, Uturu (ABSU) First Batch Admission Lists has been released for the 2019 academic year.
The management of the Abia State University (ABSU) has released the 2019/2020 academic session primary admission list.
ABSU admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various degree programmes.
admission list is simply the names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission into an institution. Admission lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of admission screening exercise
How to Check ABSU First Batch Admission List.
Currently, you can only access your ABSU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your ABSU admission status.
Note: We’ll update this post as soon as the admission list is available on the university website.
Follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Accordingly, candidates who applied for admission should log on to the ABSU Portal: (http://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/) and generate an invoice.
- After payment, go to http://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Applicant/Admission/CheckStatus to access your admission status.
Log on to the ABSU portal (www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng), check their names and print both their JAMB and ABSU offer-of-Admission Letter.
Thereafter, report at the Admissions office of the University at Uturu for the collection of the Acceptance-of-offer slip, to enable you to pay the necessary fees and obtain further instructions therefrom.
Congratulations to all admitted candidates!!!