Ambrose Alli University Part-Time Academic Calendar 2018/2019. AAU Part-Time Academic Calendar for 2018/2019 Academic Session has been released.
The management of Ambrose Alli University (AAU) Ekpoma has released the official academic calendar.
Ambrose Alli University Academic Calendar serves as an information source and planning document for students, faculty, staff, and departments, as well as outside organizations. The calendar includes registration dates, class start dates, add/drop deadlines, exam dates and more.
Ambrose Alli University Part-Time Academic Calendar
- Sunday, 24th February, 2019 – Students Resume for First Semester
- Monday, 25th February, 2019 – First Semester Lectures begin
- Fri., 1st & Sat., 2nd March, 2019 – Lecture-free days
- Thursday, 21st March, 2019 – Orientation for Fresh Students
- Friday, 22nd March, 2019 – End of Orientation for Fresh Students
- Friday, 29th March, 2019 – MATRICULATION OF NEW STUDENTS
- Thursday, 4thApril, 2019 to Saturday,6th April, 2019 – Mid-Semester Tests for All Students
- Tuesday, 21st May, 2019 – First Semester Examinations begin with GST and ENT Courses
- Saturday, 15thJune, 2019 – First Semester Examinations end
- B R E A K
- Sunday, 30th June, 2019 – Students resume for Second Semester
- Thursday, 4thJuly, 2019 – Second Semester Lectures begin
- Thursday, 25th July, 2019 to Saturday, 27th July, 2019 – Mid-Semester Test for All Students
- Tuesday, 6th August, 2019 – Second Semester Examinations begin with GST and ENT Courses
- Saturday, 31st August, 2019 – Second Semester Examinations end
- Thursday, 17th October, 2019 – Directorate Academic Board Meet (to consider Results)
- Wednesday, 28th October, 2019 – Meetings of Senate to consider Results/End of Session
Above is for the information of the University community and the general public.